Title

Online Ordering

Wholesale - Only

The Tech Express WHI portal is accessible to registered professional installers with NPS.

For information about registering or purchasing from NPS, please email us at 411.nps@gmail.com

 

About National Parts Supply

National Parts Supply was born in New Brunswick, NJ in 1938 as ” Cal’s Magneto Service”, which was a repair facility. “Big John” Salasko, the grandfather of the current owner (William Salasko) was a skilled technician who eventually became a partner.

The shop always carried large functioning parts inventory. Many local shops began to purchase parts from “Cals”. As the parts business began to grow, National Parts Supply (NPS) was incorporated in 1955, and moved to its current headquarters in North Brunswick, NJ.

Rededicated to parts sales only we began a mission of servicing the wholesale trade directly-purchasing from the manufacturers and passing the savings to the installer. From 10 distribution centers spanning central NJ, our mission remains the same: supply the highest quality brand name parts directly to the installer; and provide the service and support that is needed to complete the repair correctly the first time!